Roger Brett - Tuesday, April 07, 2020

The Corona Virus is having a big effect on all our lives.

So far most of our June & July events have been postponed till 2021.

We have been in contact with all our customers, and have either transferred their bookings to the new event date, or refunded them. We will continue to do this if other later events become affected by the 'lockdown'.       Obviously we are hoping that our  August events, go ahead as planned.             We wish that all our customers, stay well, and safe during this difficult time.   See you all in a field soon!  Roger, and Crew -  Camel Camp