Booking accomodation through Thai Village or Camel Camp does NOT include your festival ticket. Please ensure that you have a festival ticket BEFORE booking your festival accomodation
Accomodation will be available in line with the festival campsite opening times. However we will always ask you to vacate your accomodation by 11am on the Monday, as we have to start packing to leave the site on time.
- While we all try to avoid cancellations they are sometimes necessary, and we deal with them as follows.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of campsite opening – no refund available.
- Cancellation made within 7 days of ordering – full refund available (however if booking is placed within 7 days of campsite opening – no refund
- Cancellation made between these times – 50% refund available.
- Should the event/festival be cancelled through no fault of our own e.g. Weather, Pandemic, Terrorism, or some other such cause a 50% refund will be
- We will treat each cancellation individually, and try to achieve a fair solution based on your situation as well as ours.
- We do our utmost to be vigilant, and take care of you, your possessions, and the camp.
- However please remember that personal security is your responsability, you are in a festival surrounded by thousand of complete strangers.
- We suggest you leave precious items at home, and keep your necessary valuables with you at all times.
- Although we will remain as vigilent as possible, we cannot accept responsability for loss or damage to personal property on site.